Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Love of Christ

My Dear Brotherin in Christ Jesus, the Bible tells “Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”
we struggle so hard in our lives for Breakthrough, we try so hard to make ends meet,
we put all our wisdom, influence, all the powers in the world,
But it is only from god, which cometh all Good, Never by your own strength,

His love is endless, no matter ur in which state, no matter how un-worthy u are to receive him,
It all takes simple submission, are you ready to put aside ur strength, all that you were trying, all your hopeless efforts, and humbly surrender to him, he is ready to hep you.

are you ready to bring Christ into your life?

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I come before You just as I am. I am sorry for all my sins. I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give You my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite You into my life Jesus. I accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit. Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Your Precious Blood and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I love You Lord Jesus. I Praise You Jesus. I Thank You Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life. Amen. Mary my Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment